Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Milnamania of the Month: January winner

Hello, hello!

Today I will be announcing the winner of my Milnamania of the Month for January.

It's only been 2 readers that been actively commenting and visiting this blog for this month but as I've said in the beginning of the month I will be giving away the prizes for the at the end of January and you will have 7 days to send me and email for me to confirmed.

You will receive this amazing prize 5-7 days after your email



and the winner is....



Congratulations sis!!!

You can email me at milnamania (at) gmail (dot) com.

Come back tomorrow to know the price for the month of February.

Love lots,







10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You and Grace was the only who's been active

      Delete
  2. yehey!!! that's meh!!! thanks sis! :)

    this is my first time to win a give away... i hope to add the smashbox eyeshadow to my eye palette collection. (when it arrives) ;)

    xo,
    gracina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fourth Place~! lol. congrats to the winner :)

    -------------
    facebook.com/SaveOnPrettyStuff

    ReplyDelete