Sunday, February 3, 2013

AskMilna Monday: YSL Volupte Sheer Candy

I've seen a lot of Beauty Gurus from Youtube and even Beauty Bloggers raved about this YSL infamous Volupte Sheer Candy, I've been holding my breath as well as my wallet for the longest time until I finally gave in when I saw them when I was in Kuwait and I knew right then that I wanna try it. 

I only bought two but God knows I wanna buy all of them. They are just so amazing.

I've been using this product everyday since I got this last December.

I am reviewing this particular lipstick because this is the one that got most request when I posted my January Favorites. And here is the beautiful ladies who requested this.





So here it goes ladies. Hope you like it.


First things first, look at that packaging, isn't it beautiful? The packaging looks and feels luxurious. YSL lipsticks have the most luxurious looking packaging I've ever seen. I usually see some lipstick in a plain black tubes, but this one is the bomb. This particular line, the Glossy balm features in a silver tube with a "YSL" logo in the middle together with the actual color of the product.


Volupte Sheer Candy Glossy Balm in #4 also known as Succulent Pomegranate is a bright pink with red undertones in it.



Swatch time!



As you can see in the swatches above it is very sheer, but when you put it on your lips it will give an instant color and instant shine.

I can't remember the price of it but I bought this one when I was in Kuwait Duty Free going back here in the Philippines. It is definitely expensive but I think it is worth it.

How about you ladies, are you willing to give this lip product a shot? Comment below!
Do you have any favorite lip products as of the moment? leave a response below, I wanna know.




11 comments:

  1. Thanks for this review and swatch Ms. Milna! I love the kind of sheer it gives - not so overwhelming and also the color looks au naturale! the packaging - so elegant and sophisticated. Its like you feel so youthful, sweet and dainty while using it. i hope I can buy this but it's too expensive :/ Is it available here in the Philippines Ms. M?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice lippy but the color payout is not that good sis for me lang ha. i think this works well for caucasians...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is supposed to be sheer sis, kc it's just glossy balm :D hindi nmn sya lipstick eh

      Delete
    2. ah okies hehehe i seee... kaya pala sis

      Delete
  3. how much ba YSL? I think kasi its too pricey but I love the packaging of YSL compare to mac. :_)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure sa price ng YSL here satin. But i'll go check it out

      Delete
  4. Hey girl! I nominated you for the one lovely blog award. :) The link is here if you want to know more about it!!!

    xx,
    FMWL

    ReplyDelete
  5. would love to try that out but I don't know where to get it....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ang ganda sis. It's more of like a lip tint. Parang naaalala ko yung Revlon Lip Butter. Nice shade sis sana may lip swatch ka.. :)

    ReplyDelete