Sunday, February 17, 2013

OH SO EMERALD Makeup Contest Winners

OH MY GOSH! I can't believe I haven't blogged for 2 weeks. How lazy ass I am!

Anyways, I just want to inform you that the winners of our 'OH SO EMERALD ~ Makeup look contest. Jannieology already posted the winners, read here. But I wanna post it again here.

Here's the Score cards.

First Place goes to Ms. Jhessica Recto


Second Place goes to Ms. Rica Lanojan


Last but definitely not the least, Third place goes to Myril Magdael 


If you are one of the winners, please do email parel.janna@gmail.com with the subject OH SO EMERALD WINNER containing your Full Name, Shipping Address & Contact Number.

Congratulations lovelies!
Till next contest.





6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners! I really like the 2nd look tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were in a vacation, that's why you were MIA for 2 weeks :D

    The winners deserve it! I posted my entry too and sad that I wasn't able to win. But it was a great experience :) Congrats beautiful ladies! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huhu 1 point lang yung lamang nung third place. :( ANyway, congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parang naalala ko yung makeup ko nung photoshoot dun sa 1st emerald look. Deserving yung 1st winner type ko yung lipstick nya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congatulations! the one who got the first place deserves it. Simple yet elegsnt mske-up!

    ReplyDelete