Monday, July 16, 2012

Make-up Monday | Lioele Water Drop BB cream REVIEW

So today I'm reviewing this awesome Lioele WaterDop BB cream. I got mine at St.Francis Square ortigas. According to lioeleph "It's an exclusive moisturizing BB cream which makes your skin moist since waterdrop, which is generated when you apply it to skin, is well absorbed into your skin."


This is BB cream is by far my favorite. It's very moisturizing good for dry skin,  i have oily-combination skin and it still look perfect it's not greasy. It's stay on my face a little bit longer than my usual BB creams and lastly it has SPF 27/PA++. It's good during hot and humid season like here in the philippines.

It has a nice squeezy tube bottle so it's sanitary.Well most of my BB creams comes in the squeezy tube packaging. 

It only has 1 shade that can fit most of skintones,for reference Im NC 25 or 30 from MAC and it blends in my skin very very well.


Let's move on to Pro's and Con's

Pro's
- very moisturizing
- Can last a pretty decent amount of time, I can say maybe 5-6 hours.
- It has high SPF compare to other BB creams
- It leaves healthy looking skin but not greasy at all

Con's
- I only have one and It's the smell, It's not really that bad but it's a little bit disturbing when you apply it.


So that's the Lioele Water Drop BB cream review. I hope you find this helpful.


Comment below and tell me what's your favorite BB cream. Do you wear it often?



xoxo,
Milna




2 comments:

  1. HI sis! great BB cream. how much does this cost?
    i got mine from Maybelline for around 250. I did not repurchase it anymore cause it causes breakouts on my skin i just hope to try really effective ones in the market

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried EnCara BB Cream Ms. Milna? I hope you can give it a try and compare it to Lioele. Wanna try this! Is this available online?

    @Gracina: Me too! I tried using Maybelline's BB cream and it caused me breakouts :(

    ReplyDelete