Thursday, October 11, 2012

30 Day Challenge | Day 11 &12

Day 11: Who can't you live without? 
As already mentioned this on my previous post. My mom, My son and My fiance are the 3 important person in my life that I can't live without. I can't imagine my life without the 3 of them in it. 

My mom who's my inspiration, my hero and my mentor.
My fiancee who fulfill my dreams as a woman.
My son who made my life complete.

So yeah do I need to say more?

Day 12: If you could wish for anything that will come true, what would you wish for?
Well this question is quite tricky. It didn't say to choose only one wish. So probably the first wish is to migrate all of us to AU or CA. Second thing is the house that my mom has dreamt about. And lastly the future of my son :). And for extra wishes probably for my blog :)

what about you ladies, who are the people that you can't live without? And what are you wish?

till next time,





3 comments:

  1. Sweet! :) pareho tayo sis we both can't live without our families. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, definitely can't live without them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed cant live without them!!!:)

    ReplyDelete