Sunday, September 2, 2012

August Favorites

Sorry for being MIA for about 3 months now, I can't find my time to post.

So because August is gone maybe I should do some favorites for august. I don't wear much makeup this month because of the weather in Philippines, as you may all know this country has a very humid and sticky weather and at the end of the day I find my makeup meltdown or smudge.





so without further ado let's start this.


1. Bobbi Brown hydrating eye cream - very creamy and it defuses my under circle.


2.  MAC studio finish concealer SPF35 (NW25) - For concealing any imperfection. (shangri-la mall)


3. Covergirl&Olay simplyageless eye concealer (#220) - i use for under eye concealing, very creamy and it doesn't crease. (SM dept. store)

4. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural


5. MAC fleur power blush


6. MAC soft ochre paint pot


7. Revlon custom-eyes shadow palette


8. Max Factor false lash effect mascara



9. Revlon lip butter in lollipop and berry smoothie


10. China Glaze ( hang-ten toes ) - the most amazing pink ever. I got a lot of compliments when i wear this.


11. iPhone Apps - Tiny tower



what's your august favorites? comment below to let me know..

xoxo
milna





No comments:

Post a Comment