Sunday, September 30, 2012

TAG | 20 Questions

I saw Ms. Dainty MD and many other bloggers did this 20 questions tag, and I really want to do this too. Check her version of 20 question tag and follow her too.


1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
-Definitely my phone, I just can't leave the house without my phone. I'd rather leave the house without money but I wont leave without my iPhone.


2. Favorite brand of make-up?
- This is hard. If we talk about high-end then I would go for MAC and Chanel. For cheaper brand maybe revlon.

3. Favorite flower?
I would go for classic, Roses.


4. Favorite clothing store?
-I don't have specific clothing store, I f I saw something that I like then Im going for it.

5. Favorite perfume.
-This is tough I have a lot of favorite sent, but right now Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy is my favorite one.

6. Heels or Flats?
-Definitely FLATS! it's more practical and more comfortable.

7. Do you make good grades?
-Honestly? NO! haha.

8. Favorite colors?
- Do I have to say it? haha, obviously PINK

9. Do you drink energy drink?
-NO! hate the smell and the taste.

10. Do you drink juice?
- Yup, Mango juice and Mango smoothie. I love mangoes!

11. Do you like swimming?
- Yup!

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
- Sometime, fries with cream cheese and bacon! yum

13. Favorite moisturizer?
-Olay total effects 7-in-1 anti-ageing.


14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
-Yup! of course I do, I am engaged actually so I am getting married SOON!

15. Do you get mad easily?
-YESSSS!! one minute I'm totally in a good mood then next thing you know I am not in the mood and very masungit!

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
-NOOOO! 

17. Any phobias?
- I have a lot. Small dark space, Rats, and anything that is crawling,

18. Do you bite your nails?
-When I'm nervous and in a bad situation.

19. Have ever had near death experience?
-YUP, when I was 19 I had an open-heart surgery and I nearly died. I was like in a coma for 4 days.


20. Do you drink coffe?
-Sometime, when I'm in the mood.

This is fun! haha. Tag yourself and do this! Comment below if you wil be posting this.



till next time,






15 comments:

  1. Soo cute, nice answers & thankyou for the comment I'm following you back now!!

    :D <3
    Arwasblogpage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the follow on my blog Milna, I followed you back :-)

    xoxo Pakize

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice tag! I will do this on my blog soon. please check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello thanks for visiting don't forget to follow :)

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed reading this and getting to know you! ^_^

    Followed your blog. ^_^

    * I have an upcoming giveaway sponsored by Suesh. Subscribe to my channel to be able to join my upcoming giveaway. It will be opened for my local and international subscribers! ^_^

    xoxo,

    Iya
    http://youtube.com/missplpify
    http://missplpify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow.

      I will be having a giveaway soon too.

      I already followed you.

      Delete
  5. Milna, I just tagged you as well! :)) Anyways, mine only has 10 questions.

    http://infiniteelegance.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. As promised I checked your blog :D and followed it too!

    Regards from The Certified Latebloomer
    http://thecertifiedlatebloomer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sis! Galing we have many hings in common! :) Thanks for linking back sis! :) OMG! you had open heart surgery pala sis? I hope you're ok na... :) Congrats pala on your engagement sis, kelan ang wedding? :) Its Oct 1 na sis dont forget the 30 day challenge! :) hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  8. oo sis when I was 19 peo I'm ok na. Yes sis! 30 day challenge na!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Useful information ..I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us this useful information. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post. human growth hormone

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi sis yes i will be doing this too in my blog for novemeber.
    :D great post sis!

    ReplyDelete