Friday, September 14, 2012

Travel make-up essentials

So as you may all know I've been busy and been traveling.

I thought why not do a travel make-up essentials. This is the products I took with me on airplane.

I do wear make-up going to airport but after I board the plane I remove it quickly to let my skin breath, going to kuwait is a 10-hour flight so I'm definitely removing my make-up.

Let's start





Olay total effects Moisturizer.

MAC Studio Finish Concealer

MAC Moisture Cover Concealer

MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural

MAC Powder Blush in Fleur Power

MAC Paintpot in Soft Ochre

Revlon CustomEyes Palette

Clinique High Impact Mascara

Revlon lipbutters in Berry smoothie and Lollipop


What is your travel make-up essentials? leave your response in comment section!

till next time
-Milna





No comments:

Post a Comment