Saturday, September 29, 2012

NAILS | Sally Hansen 'Hot Magenta'

Oh well, It's NAILS time again, I've never posted nails again since ChinaGlaze but what can I say? I've been using that nail polish for almost 2 months. I really love that color and I got a lot of compliments when I wear that on my nails.

But suddenly last night I got bored with that color and I decided to change the polish on my nails. I never thought I will get bored to that color because I really love that.

Oh well here is my Sally Hansen 'Hot Magenta'


I love this color as much as my China Glaze one. As you can see the name explains the color itself. It has a Hot pink-magenta color with a little bit of purple glitter. I love this because it has some glitters but not the chunky glitters. You know what I mean.

PROS:
-Color pay-off is amazing
-The shade itself is amazing
-It is very easy to apply
-It dries quickly

CONS:
-The brush is a little bit different.
-Price (245.99) for a nail polish?

WILL I RECOMMEND IT?
-YES, besides the price and the brush I think overall this nail polish is amazing. If you have the money and you want something that will last you for quite sometime then I think you should get this.

WHERE YOU CAN BUY:
-I  got mine at SM MegaMall Department Store @ Sally Hansen counter.

What nail polish you currently using? Do you have any nail polish recommendation?
Comment below!


till next time,








16 comments:

  1. Very nice color, love it!! :)

    -elgee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the color is A-MA-ZING.

    thank you for visiting again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color is rocking. Take care.
    Patricia G.
    http://mom2momproductreviewsbudget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey nice blog here! Visit mine and let me know what you think, maybe we could follow each other!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah sure, follow me and I will follow you too.

      Delete
  5. Love the Colour.

    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll check this out soon.. Awesome post! My pic is different in the followers list, you'll probably see "marshy mallows" as the name..That's me..

    * I have an upcoming giveaway sponsored by Suesh. Subscribe to my channel to be able to join my upcoming giveaway. It will be opened for my local and international subscribers! ^_^

    xoxo,

    Iya
    http://youtube.com/missplpify
    http://missplpify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely nail color! :) Hmmm, I must try this one too. :)


    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai

    ReplyDelete